Colorado State vs. Utah State Predictions
Colorado State vs. Utah State Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-1.5||138.5 points|
Colorado State vs. Utah State Last 10 Games
- Colorado State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Colorado State’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 1.4 more points (139.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 5.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Aggies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Aggies have a 72.3 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Colorado State vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Rams have gone 12-12 against the spread.
- Colorado State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Rams average 7.9 more points per game (75) than the Aggies give up (67.1).
- Colorado State is 11-7 against the spread and 17-2 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Utah State has put together a record of 15-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Aggies have gone 4-5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Utah State have hit the over 15 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Aggies put up an average of 73.9 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 66.4 the Rams give up to opponents.
- Utah State is 14-7-1 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it scores more than 66.4 points.
Colorado State vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- Colorado State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been 17 Utah State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.9 points per game, 10.4 points more than the over/under of 138.5 for this contest.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are five fewer than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- The Rams have seen a 142.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (139.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (138.5 points).
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.6 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.6 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (43-for-93)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- John Tonje: 9.7 PTS, 48 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Kendle Moore: 6.7 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 17.7 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.9 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (43-for-89)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.7 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 33 3PT% (36-for-109)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (54-for-140)
- Rylan Jones: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 8.4 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.