The No. 8 seed Cincinnati Bearcats (18-14, 7-11 AAC) are favored by five points in the AAC Tournament over the No. 9 seed East Carolina Pirates (15-14, 6-11 AAC). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 1:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Predictions
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- Cincinnati has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Cincinnati games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bearcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.3 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- East Carolina covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- East Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Pirates’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 64.8 points per game compared to their 69 season average.
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Bearcats have gone 6-8 against the spread.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Bearcats average 67.6 points per game, only 3.2 fewer points than the 70.8 the Pirates give up.
- Cincinnati is 8-7 against the spread and 12-5 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- East Carolina has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-13-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Pirates are 7-4 against the spread.
- This year, 15 of East Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pirates’ 69 points per game are 5.1 more points than the 63.9 the Bearcats allow.
- When it scores more than 63.9 points, East Carolina is 12-9 against the spread and 13-9 overall.
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Cincinnati’s 29 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 137 points.
- In East Carolina’s 29 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 137.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.6 points per game, 0.4 points fewer than the over/under of 137 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.7 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bearcats games is 0.8 points fewer than the over/under of 137 points in this matchup.
- Pirates’ games have a total points bet of 138.8 points this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 14.5 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (46-for-149)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 13.5 PTS, 40 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (77-for-213)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.6 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 26 3PT% (32-for-123)
- John Newman III: 6.7 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.4 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.1 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (46-for-139)
- Vance Jackson: 13 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (77-for-184)
- Brandon Suggs: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 37 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Brandon Johnson: 4.8 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.