The No. 2 seed Baylor Bears (26-5, 14-4 Big 12) are favored by 8.5 points in the Big 12 Tournament against the No. 7 seed Oklahoma Sooners (17-14, 7-11 Big 12) on Thursday at T-Mobile Center, starting at 7:00 PM.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Baylor vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Baylor covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Baylor and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 138.0 total points, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bears are scoring 3.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Sooners’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.4 points scored. That’s 4.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Sooners have a 64.7 points-per-game average, 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Baylor has gone 16-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Bears are 7-10-1 against the spread.
- Baylor games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- The Bears score 11.9 more points per game (76.8) than the Sooners give up (64.9).
- Baylor has a 15-11-1 record against the spread and a 25-2 record overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Oklahoma has covered the spread 15 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Oklahoma have hit the over 18 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The Sooners score an average of 68.8 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 63.4 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Oklahoma has put together a 15-6 ATS record and a 16-6 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Trends
- Baylor and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 20 times this season.
- This season, 16 of Oklahoma’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 134.5 is 11.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (76.8 points per game) and the Sooners (68.8 points per game).
- The 128.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.2 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 138.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Sooners’ games this season (134.0 points).
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 13.3 PTS, 5.8 AST, 2.0 STL, 39.0 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (38-for-124)
- Kendall Brown: 10.1 PTS, 59.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Adam Flagler: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (70-for-172)
- Matthew Mayer: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (38-for-120)
- Jeremy Sochan: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.6 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.4 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (38-for-100)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (22-for-80)
- Jalen Hill: 8.9 PTS, 59.4 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (76-for-201)
- Elijah Harkless: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.