The No. 6 seed Washington Huskies (16-15, 11-9 Pac-12) are favored by 1 point in the Pac-12 Tournament against the No. 11 seed Utah Utes (11-19, 4-16 Pac-12) on Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 11:30 PM.
Washington vs. Utah Predictions
Washington vs. Utah Betting Odds
Washington vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s last 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 140.8 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.0 points higher than their season-long average.
- Utah has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Utah’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Utes games averaged 1.5 fewer points (139.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Utes have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Washington vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Washington is 17-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Huskies went 6-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over 17 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Huskies score 68.3 points per game, just 2.2 fewer points than the 70.5 the Utes allow.
- Washington has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall when putting up more than 70.5 points.
- Utah is 10-18-2 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Utes went 4-10-1 against the spread.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Utes score just 0.6 fewer points per game (69.7) than the Huskies allow (70.3).
- Utah is 5-6-2 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Washington vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- This season, 20 of Washington’s 30 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 141 points.
- A total of 16 of Utah’s games ended with a combined score over 141 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 3.0 points fewer than the point total of 141 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.8 points per game, 0.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 141.8 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Utes games have an over/under of 139.0 points this season, 2.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 22.0 PTS, 2.5 STL, 46.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.7 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
- Jamal Bey: 9.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (40-for-132)
- Nate Roberts: 5.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 51.9 FG%
- Daejon Davis: 7.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 35.2 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (26-for-84)
Utah Team Leaders
- Marco Anthony: 8.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 40.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Branden Carlson: 13.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- Rollie Worster: 7.7 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Both Gach: 9.0 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (28-for-93)
- Lazar Stefanovic: 7.5 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (32-for-105)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.