The No. 1 seed Vermont Catamounts (26-5, 17-1 America East) are favored by 20.5 points in the America East Tournament against the No. 6 seed Binghamton Bearcats (12-16, 8-10 America East) on Wednesday at Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium, tipping off at 7:00 PM.
Vermont vs. Binghamton Predictions
Vermont vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
Vermont vs. Binghamton Last 10 Games
- Vermont covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Vermont and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Catamounts games averaged 1.3 more points (136.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Catamounts’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Binghamton has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Binghamton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bearcats games averaged 135.3 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bearcats are scoring 65.3 points per game compared to their 68.6 season average.
Vermont vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- Vermont is 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts are winless against the spread when they are 20.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, 15 of Vermont’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Catamounts score 6.5 more points per game (74.7) than the Bearcats allow (68.2).
- When Vermont scores more than 68.2 points, it is 12-6 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- Binghamton has compiled a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- Binghamton’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Bearcats score 7.1 more points per game (68.6) than the Catamounts allow (61.5).
- When it scores more than 61.5 points, Binghamton is 11-6 against the spread and 11-9 overall.
Vermont vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- Vermont and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (135 points) 13 times this season.
- A total of 14 of Binghamton’s games finished with a combined score over 135 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 135 is 8.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Catamounts (74.7 points per game) and the Bearcats (68.6 points per game).
- The 129.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.3 fewer than the 135 total in this contest.
- The Catamounts have seen a 133.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bearcats’ games this season (136.5 points).
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 15.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.2 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (58-for-134)
- Ryan Davis: 17.1 PTS, 58.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
- Isaiah Powell: 8.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Finn Sullivan: 7 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (37-for-109)
- Justin Mazzulla: 7.2 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 12.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- Christian Hinckson: 7.9 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- John McGriff: 11.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Tyler Bertram: 9.1 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (58-for-149)
- Ogheneyole Akuwovo: 5.3 PTS, 58.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.