The No. 11 seed Vanderbilt Commodores (15-15, 7-11 SEC) are favored by 9 points in the SEC Tournament against the No. 14 seed Georgia Bulldogs (6-25, 1-17 SEC) on Wednesday at Amalie Arena, beginning at 8:30 PM.
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Vanderbilt is 4-6 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Commodores games averaged 137.5 total points, 7.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Commodores have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia is 0-10 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Georgia games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.3 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 69.5 points-per-game average, 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt is 17-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Commodores have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Vanderbilt’s games have hit the over 16 times.
- The 69.5 points per game the Commodores record are 8.8 fewer points than the Bulldogs give up (78.3).
- When Vanderbilt puts up more than 78.3 points, it is 1-2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Georgia has gone 10-21-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are 8-7 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Georgia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 33 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 70.4 points per game, only 2.9 more points than the 67.5 the Commodores give up.
- Georgia is 9-11 against the spread and 5-15 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Vanderbilt games have hit the over on this game’s 144.5-point total eight times.
- This season, 19 games Georgia played finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- The Commodores average 69.5 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 70.4, amounting to 4.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 145.8 points per game, 1.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Commodores games is 137.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 143.2 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 20.5 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.8 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (55-for-164)
- Jordan Wright: 11.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.0 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (34-for-108)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (61-for-144)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Kario Oquendo: 15.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (37-for-132)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.8 PTS, 64.2 FG%
- Aaron Cook: 10.6 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (30-for-105)
- Noah Baumann: 8.0 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (58-for-143)
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim: 7.1 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (32-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.