The No. 7 seed Utah State Aggies (17-14, 8-10 MWC) are 13.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 10 seed Air Force Falcons (11-17, 4-13 MWC) in the MWC Tournament Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center, tipping off at 4:30 PM.
Utah State vs. Air Force Predictions
Utah State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|Utah State||-13.5||127.5 points|
Utah State vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- Utah State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Aggies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.2 points scored. That’s 9.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Air Force covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Air Force’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Falcons games averaged 1.3 fewer points (126.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Falcons have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their 59.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Utah State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- Utah State has registered a 14-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 13.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 29 chances.
- The 73.9 points per game the Aggies put up are 8.5 more points than the Falcons allow (65.4).
- When Utah State totals more than 65.4 points, it is 14-7-1 against the spread and 17-7 overall.
- Air Force has covered the spread 16 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 13.5 points or more so far this season, the Falcons have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- Air Force games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Falcons put up an average of 59.1 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than the 67.1 the Aggies give up.
- Air Force has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
Utah State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah State games have hit the over on this game’s 127.5-point total 20 times.
- In Air Force’s 28 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 127.5.
- The total for the contest of 127.5 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (73.9 points per game) and the Falcons (59.1 points per game).
- The 132.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are five more than the 127.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 139.7 points, 12.2 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- Falcons games have an over/under of 126.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 17.7 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.9 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (43-for-89)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.7 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 33 3PT% (36-for-109)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (54-for-140)
- Rylan Jones: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 8.4 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
- A.J. Walker: 14.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (48-for-132)
- Jake Heidbreder: 10.4 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
- Nikc Jackson: 6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Lucas Moerman: 4.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.