The Summit conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket are on the line when the No. 1 seed South Dakota State Jackrabbits (29-4, 18-0 Summit) and the No. 2 North Dakota State Bison (23-9, 13-5 Summit) meet on Tuesday at 9:00 PM. South Dakota State is favored by six points for this pivotal matchup.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State Predictions
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State Betting Odds
|South Dakota State||-6||150 points|
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State Last 10 Games
- South Dakota State has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 South Dakota State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Jackrabbits games averaged 157.5 total points, 7.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Jackrabbits are scoring 1.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Dakota State is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- North Dakota State’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 145 total points, five fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bison have scored three more points per contest compared to their 75 PPG season-long scoring average.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State Betting Trends
- South Dakota State is 18-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits have an ATS record of 12-12 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- South Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The 87.1 points per game the Jackrabbits record are 18.6 more points than the Bison give up (68.5).
- When South Dakota State totals more than 68.5 points, it is 17-12 against the spread and 27-3 overall.
- North Dakota State has covered the spread 15 times this year (15-15-0).
- The Bison are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Bison score an average of 75 points per game, just 1.5 more points than the 73.5 the Jackrabbits give up to opponents.
- North Dakota State is 9-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it scores more than 73.5 points.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 22 of South Dakota State’s 32 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 150 points.
- There have been 11 North Dakota State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 150 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 150 is 12.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jackrabbits (87.1 points per game) and the Bison (75 points per game).
- The 142 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are eight fewer than the 150 total in this contest.
- The Jackrabbits have seen a 158.5 average over/under in their games this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bison games have an over/under of 141.2 points this season, 8.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
South Dakota State Team Leaders
- Baylor Scheierman: 16.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 STL, 52.3 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (78-for-164)
- Doug Wilson: 16.3 PTS, 57.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Zeke Mayo: 9.5 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (53-for-123)
- Alex Arians: 7.9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (34-for-68)
- Charlie Easley: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.7 FG%, 49.5 3PT% (45-for-91)
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 16 PTS, 7.8 REB, 47.5 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (59-for-147)
- Sam Griesel: 13.9 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Tyree Eady: 10.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Grant Nelson: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Jarius Cook: 8.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.