The No. 13 seed Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (11-18, 5-13 A-10) are 3-point favorites in the A-10 Tournament when they face off against the No. 12 seed La Salle Explorers (10-18, 5-13 A-10) on Wednesday at Capital One Arena, tipping off at 1:00 PM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. La Salle Predictions
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. La Salle Betting Odds
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-3||134 points|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.6 points scored. That’s 6.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Hawks have a points-per-game average 4.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- La Salle covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 La Salle games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Explorers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 4.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Explorers are scoring 67.8 points per game compared to their 68.3 season average.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-12-1).
- The Hawks are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Hawks average just 4.1 fewer points per game (68) than the Explorers allow (72.1).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- La Salle has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-15-2).
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Explorers have gone 6-7-2 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of La Salle’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Explorers put up just one fewer point per game (68.3) than the Hawks give up (69.3).
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, La Salle is 6-5-1 against the spread and 6-7 overall.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 134 points 19 times.
- This season, 16 of La Salle’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- The Hawks average 68 points per game against the Explorers’ 68.3, totaling 2.3 points over the contest’s point total of 134.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.4 points per game, 7.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Hawks games is 142.3 points, 8.3 more than the over/under of 134 points for this contest.
- A difference of six points separates the average total points bet in Explorers’ games (140 points) and this contest’s over/under (134 points).
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 14.2 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (65-for-183)
- Taylor Funk: 13.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (76-for-204)
- Ejike Obinna: 12 PTS, 7.7 REB, 56.9 FG%
- Erik Reynolds II: 12.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (50-for-139)
- Charlie Brown: 8.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 13 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
- Jack Clark: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (47-for-153)
- Christian Ray: 4.9 PTS, 7 REB, 41.9 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Jhamir Brickus: 9.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (37-for-101)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (59-for-164)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.