The No. 7 seed Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (17-14, 8-11 Big East) are favored by 5.5 points in the Big East Tournament over the No. 10 seed DePaul Blue Demons (15-17, 6-14 Big East). The teams will hit the court Wednesday at 7:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Predictions
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Betting Odds
|Saint John’s (NY)||-5.5||155.5 points|
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- Saint John’s (NY) is 5-5 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Red Storm games averaged 5.0 fewer points (150.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Red Storm have a points-per-game average 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- DePaul covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- DePaul and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Demons games averaged 13.6 fewer points (141.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Blue Demons have a 74.4 points-per-game average, 5.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) has gone 13-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Red Storm are 5-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Saint John’s (NY) have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Red Storm average 77.2 points per game, 10 more points than the 67.2 the Blue Demons give up.
- Saint John’s (NY) has an 11-10-1 record against the spread and a 16-9 record overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- DePaul has covered the spread 20 times this season (20-10-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Demons have an ATS record of 9-4.
- This year, DePaul’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 30 chances.
- The Blue Demons’ 68.7 points per game are only 3.4 fewer points than the 72.1 the Red Storm give up to opponents.
- DePaul has put together a 12-2 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Saint John’s (NY) games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- This season, 10 of DePaul’s games have ended with a score higher than 155.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 9.6 points fewer than the over/under of 155.5 for this game.
- The 139.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 16.2 fewer than the 155.5 total in this contest.
- The Red Storm have seen a 151 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Demons games have an over/under of 142.6 points this season, 12.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 18.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.2 BLK, 40.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (61-for-180)
- Posh Alexander: 14.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.3 STL, 50.2 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (12-for-58)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
- Aaron Wheeler: 11.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (42-for-101)
- Montez Mathis: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 21.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.8 STL, 42.9 FG%, 38 3PT% (49-for-129)
- David Jones: 14.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.7 STL, 44 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (34-for-116)
- Brandon Johnson: 10.5 PTS, 7 REB, 40.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Nick Ongenda: 8.6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50.5 FG%
- Jalen Terry: 8.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (35-for-105)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.