The No. 8 seed Sacramento State Hornets (10-17, 6-14 Big Sky) are favored by 1.5 points in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 9 seed Idaho Vandals (9-21, 6-14 Big Sky) on Wednesday at Idaho Central Arena, starting at 11:30 AM.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Predictions
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Sacramento State||-1.5||142.5 points|
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Sacramento State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Sacramento State’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Hornets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.5 points scored. That’s six fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is two points higher than their season-long average.
- Idaho is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Vandals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 150.3 points scored. That’s 7.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Vandals have a 73.2 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Sacramento State has put together a 12-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, 12 of Sacramento State’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Hornets put up 65.9 points per game, 14.5 fewer points than the 80.4 the Vandals give up.
- Sacramento State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 80.4 points.
- Idaho is 17-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Vandals are 16-9 against the spread.
- Idaho games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Vandals put up an average of 73.6 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 70.3 the Hornets give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Idaho is 13-3 against the spread and 9-9 overall.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (142.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, 21 games Idaho played finished with a combined score over 142.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 142.5 is three points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hornets (65.9 points per game) and the Vandals (73.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 8.2 fewer points than the 150.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Hornets games is 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- Vandals’ games have a total points bet of 147.7 points this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 18.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Zach Chappell: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (42-for-115)
- Jonathan Komagum: 6.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- William FitzPatrick: 10.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (78-for-187)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Trevante Anderson: 14.5 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (36-for-113)
- Mikey Dixon: 16.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (47-for-115)
- Rashad Smith: 10.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (58-for-131)
- Tanner Christensen: 8.6 PTS, 57 FG%
- JeMeil King: 6.1 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.