The No. 7 seed Portland State Vikings (12-16, 10-10 Big Sky) are favored by 4.5 points in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 10 seed Idaho State Bengals (7-22, 5-15 Big Sky) on Wednesday at Idaho Central Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Predictions
Portland State vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Portland State||-4.5||136.5 points|
Portland State vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Portland State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland State’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Vikings games averaged 146.4 total points, 9.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Idaho State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Idaho State games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Bengals games averaged 137.3 total points, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bengals have a 70.7 points-per-game average, 5.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Portland State has compiled a 14-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Portland State’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Vikings average only 1.8 more points per game (73.5) than the Bengals allow (71.7).
- When Portland State totals more than 71.7 points, it is 9-4 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Idaho State has covered the spread 11 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Bengals have an ATS record of 8-11.
- This season, 17 of Idaho State’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Bengals’ 64.8 points per game are 7.8 fewer points than the 72.6 the Vikings allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.6 points, Idaho State is 4-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- Portland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (136.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 14 games Idaho State played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Vikings average 73.5 points per game against the Bengals’ 64.8, totaling 1.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 136.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 144.3 points per game, 7.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vikings have seen a 142.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (133.9 points) this season.
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 12.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (34-for-122)
- Ezekiel Alley: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (31-for-96)
- Michael Carter III: 9.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Marlon Ruffin: 10.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Ian Burke: 6.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 12.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (29-for-106)
- Malik Porter: 8 PTS, 54 FG%
- Austin Smellie: 6.8 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Brayden Parker: 7.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Jared Rodriguez: 7.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (39-for-101)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.