The No. 5 seed Oregon Ducks (18-13, 11-9 Pac-12) are favored by 10.5 points when they square off the No. 12 seed Oregon State Beavers (3-27, 1-19 Pac-12) in the Pac-12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, starting at 5:30 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Pac-12 championship.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Predictions
Oregon vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Oregon is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Ducks games averaged 139 total points, four fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Ducks are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oregon State has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oregon State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Beavers games averaged three fewer points (140) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Beavers have a 68.9 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-21-0).
- The Ducks are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Oregon’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 33 chances.
- The Ducks put up 72.1 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 77.9 the Beavers allow.
- Oregon has a 9-4 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- Oregon State is 9-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 4-3-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Oregon State’s games have hit the over 19 times out of 31 chances.
- The Beavers put up an average of 68.2 points per game, only 0.9 fewer points than the 69.1 the Ducks give up.
- Oregon State has put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 3-9 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 143 points 13 times this season.
- This season, 19 games Oregon State played finished with a combined score over 143 points.
- The over/under for the game of 143 is 2.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Ducks (72.1 points per game) and the Beavers (68.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 147 points per game, four more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Ducks have seen a 137.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Beavers games have an over/under of 138.9 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (57-for-147)
- Jacob Young: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (24-for-88)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (46-for-126)
- Quincy Guerrier: 9.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (43-for-133)
- N’Faly Dante: 7.9 PTS, 66.2 FG%
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Dashawn Davis: 11 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 19.6 3PT% (9-for-46)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.2 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (70-for-183)
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Roman Silva: 7.1 PTS, 57.6 FG%
- Glenn Taylor Jr.: 6.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.