The No. 8 seed Delaware State Hornets (2-25, 0-14 MEAC) are 16.5-point underdogs in their MEAC Tournament matchup against the No. 1 seed Norfolk State Spartans (21-6, 12-2 MEAC) on Wednesday at Norfolk Scope, tipping off at 6:00 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Predictions
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|Norfolk State||-16.5||134.5 points|
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- Norfolk State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Norfolk State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Spartans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 5.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Spartans have a points-per-game average 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Delaware State is 0-10 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Delaware State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Hornets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 65.7 points per game compared to their 62.6 season average.
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- Norfolk State has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this season (16-9-1).
- In games they have played as 16.5-point favorites or more, the Spartans have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Norfolk State have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 75.4 points per game the Spartans score are just 1.9 more points than the Hornets give up (73.5).
- Norfolk State has a 10-1-1 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when putting up more than 73.5 points.
- Delaware State has gone 13-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hornets are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Delaware State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 23 chances.
- The Hornets put up only 1.3 fewer points per game (62.6) than the Spartans give up to opponents (63.9).
- Delaware State is 7-2 against the spread and 2-10 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- Norfolk State and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 134.5 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 12 of Delaware State’s games finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 3.5 points more than the point total of 134.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.4 points per game, 2.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spartans have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (138.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (134.5 points).
Norfolk State Team Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (49-for-143)
- Kris Bankston: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 72.8 FG%
- Jalen Hawkins: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Dana Tate: 9.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (31-for-75)
- Tyrese: 7.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 16.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.4 FG%, 31 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Dominik Fragala: 12.5 PTS, 39 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (52-for-147)
- Chris Yannick: 3 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 50.7 FG%
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Corey Perkins: 5.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.