The No. 8 seed Nevada Wolf Pack (12-17, 6-12 MWC) are favored by 4.5 points in the MWC Tournament over the No. 9 seed New Mexico Lobos (13-18, 5-12 MWC). The teams will hit the court Wednesday at 2:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Predictions
Nevada vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
Nevada vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- Nevada has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Nevada’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 10.9 fewer points (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Mexico has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Mexico games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Lobos games averaged 7.2 fewer points (143.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Lobos have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Nevada has registered a 10-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Nevada’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Wolf Pack average 72.4 points per game, just 2.8 fewer points than the 75.2 the Lobos give up.
- Nevada has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- New Mexico has covered the spread 17 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Lobos are 10-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 14 of New Mexico’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Lobos put up just 0.5 more points per game (74.3) than the Wolf Pack allow their opponents to score (73.8).
- New Mexico is 13-0-1 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it scores more than 73.8 points.
Nevada vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Nevada’s 28 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 151 points.
- This season, 14 of New Mexico’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 151 points.
- The Wolf Pack average 72.4 points per game against the Lobos’ 74.3, amounting to 4.3 points under the matchup’s total of 151.
- The 149 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are two fewer than the 151 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Wolf Pack games is 146 points, five fewer than the over/under of 151 points for this contest.
- Lobos games have an over/under of 146.8 points this season, 4.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Nevada Team Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge: 16.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.2 BLK, 43.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (81-for-220)
- Grant Sherfield: 18.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 42.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (44-for-129)
- Kenan Blackshear: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Will Baker: 11.7 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Warren Washington: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.3 FG%
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 16.9 PTS, 2.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (46-for-143)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (47-for-142)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 49 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Javonte Johnson: 7.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (42-for-93)
- KJ Jenkins: 9.7 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (58-for-164)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.