The No. 9 seed West Virginia Mountaineers (15-16, 4-14 Big 12) are 1-point underdogs in their Big 12 Tournament matchup against the No. 8 seed Kansas State Wildcats (14-16, 6-12 Big 12) on Wednesday at T-Mobile Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Predictions
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-1||139.5 points|
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- Kansas State is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Kansas State games has surpassed the set total nine times.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.7 points scored. That’s 6.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- West Virginia covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- West Virginia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered the spread 16 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 5-9 against the spread.
- This season, 17 of Kansas State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats put up 69.1 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 68.5 the Mountaineers give up.
- Kansas State is 9-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- West Virginia is 13-18-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Mountaineers have gone 4-11 against the spread.
- This year, 18 of West Virginia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Mountaineers score just 1.2 more points per game (68.5) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (67.3).
- When it scores more than 67.3 points, West Virginia is 9-7 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Over/Under Trends
- Kansas State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, 13 of West Virginia’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 139.5 is 1.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (69.1 points per game) and the Mountaineers (68.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 135.8 points per game, 3.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 132.5 average over/under in their games this season, seven points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.8 points more than the average over/under in Mountaineers’ games this season (135.7 points).
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 12.5 PTS, 8.5 REB, 43.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Nijel Pack: 17.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.7 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (92-for-211)
- Markquis Nowell: 12.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (41-for-131)
- Mike McGuirl: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Selton Miguel: 7.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 18.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
- Jalen Bridges: 8.5 PTS, 42 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Sean McNeil: 12.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (53-for-145)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%
- Malik Curry: 9.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.