The No. 5 seed Houston Baptist Huskies (10-17, 6-8 Southland) are 4-point favorites in the Southland Tournament over the No. 8 seed Incarnate Word Cardinals (7-24, 3-11 Southland) on Wednesday at Leonard E. Merrell Center. The game tips at 6:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
|Houston Baptist||-4||142 points|
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Last 10 Games
- Houston Baptist has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Houston Baptist games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 148.3 total points, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 8.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Incarnate Word is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Incarnate Word’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.3 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cardinals are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their 67.1 season average.
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- Houston Baptist is 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Houston Baptist games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Huskies score only 0.4 fewer points per game (76.1) than the Cardinals allow (76.5).
- Houston Baptist has a 5-1 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread 13 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 11-12 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Incarnate Word’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Cardinals score 10 fewer points per game (67.1) than the Huskies give up (77.1).
- When it scores more than 77.1 points, Incarnate Word is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Houston Baptist’s 23 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 142 points.
- This season, 17 of Incarnate Word’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142 points.
- The Huskies average 76.1 points per game against the Cardinals’ 67.1, totaling 1.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.
- This game’s point total is 11.6 fewer points than the 153.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Huskies have seen a 146.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.3 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (141.7 points).
Houston Baptist Team Leaders
- Darius Lee: 18.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2.4 STL, 53.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Brycen Long: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (58-for-144)
- Sam Hofman: 8.6 PTS, 48 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (37-for-94)
- Khristion Courseault: 9.1 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (37-for-119)
- Zion Tordoff: 6.9 PTS, 56.6 FG%
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- RJ Glasper: 15.8 PTS, 41 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (58-for-160)
- Drew Lutz: 10.2 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Brandon Swaby: 5.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Benjamin Griscti: 7.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (43-for-134)
- Josh Morgan: 11.7 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (50-for-130)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.