The WCC conference title and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket are on the line when the No. 1 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (25-3, 13-1 WCC) and the No. 2 Saint Mary’s Gaels (25-6, 12-3 WCC) meet on Tuesday at 9:00 PM. Gonzaga is favored by 12.5 points for this championship game.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga is 9-1 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 14.4 more points (154.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 6.0 points lower than their season-long average.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Gaels games averaged 134.8 total points, 5.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Gaels’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 70.2, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has gone 14-13-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 10-10-2 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Gonzaga’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Bulldogs average 88.0 points per game, 28.2 more points than the 59.8 the Gaels give up.
- When Gonzaga totals more than 59.8 points, it is 13-9-2 against the spread and 24-2 overall.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 19-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Gaels have yet to cover a spread (0-0-1) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 32 chances.
- The Gaels’ 69.8 points per game are only 4.6 more points than the 65.2 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 14-6 against the spread and 20-1 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) 22 times this season.
- There have been six Saint Mary’s (CA) games that have ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 88.0 points per game against the Gaels’ 69.8, amounting to 17.3 points over the contest’s total of 140.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 125 points per game, 15.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 153.8 points, 13.3 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Gaels’ games (131.1 points) this season.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 14.5 PTS, 9.6 REB, 3.5 BLK, 62.0 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (40-for-93)
- Drew Timme: 17.8 PTS, 58.7 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Andrew Nembhard: 11.5 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Julian Strawther: 12.2 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (50-for-131)
- Anton Watson: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 12.6 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Logan Johnson: 11.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (24-for-82)
- Tommy Kuhse: 11.9 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (43-for-92)
- Alex Ducas: 10.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (59-for-154)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (39-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.