The No. 6 seed Fresno State Bulldogs (18-12, 8-9 MWC) are favored by 13 points in their MWC Tournament matchup against the No. 11 seed San Jose State Spartans (8-22, 1-17 MWC) on Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center, starting at 7:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Predictions
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-13||122 points|
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Fresno State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 125.7 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Jose State is 1-9 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- San Jose State’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 135.5 total points, 13.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Spartans are scoring 59.7 points per game compared to their 64.2 season average.
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Fresno State has covered the spread 17 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Fresno State’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record 65.1 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the 72.4 the Spartans allow.
- When Fresno State puts up more than 72.4 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- San Jose State has covered the spread in a game 16 times this season (16-13-0).
- In games they have played as 13-point underdogs or more, the Spartans have an ATS record of 7-4.
- San Jose State’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Spartans’ 64.2 points per game are 5.8 more points than the 58.4 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- San Jose State is 15-4 against the spread and 8-12 overall when it scores more than 58.4 points.
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 15 Fresno State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 122 points.
- In San Jose State’s 29 games this season, 24 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 122.
- The Bulldogs average 65.1 points per game against the Spartans’ 64.2, totaling 7.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 122.
- This matchup’s over/under is 8.8 fewer points than the 130.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 128.7 points, 6.7 more than the over/under of 122 points for this contest.
- Spartans’ games have a total points bet of 137.3 points this season, 15.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Anthony Holland: 9.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (48-for-102)
- Isaiah Hill: 10.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (50-for-138)
- Jordan Campbell: 7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.9 PTS, 60.2 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
- Shon Robinson: 7.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (14-for-56)
- Trey Anderson: 8.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (41-for-91)
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre: 6.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
- Tibet Gorener: 7.6 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (52-for-167)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.