The No. 8 seed Florida State Seminoles (17-13, 10-10 ACC) are 1-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 9 seed Syracuse Orange (15-16, 9-11 ACC) in the ACC Tournament Wednesday at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center, starting at 12:00 PM.
Florida State vs. Syracuse Predictions
Florida State vs. Syracuse Betting Odds
|Florida State||-1||147.5 points|
Florida State vs. Syracuse Last 10 Games
- Florida State is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Florida State and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Seminoles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 9.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Seminoles are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Syracuse has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Syracuse games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Orange’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Orange have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Florida State vs. Syracuse Betting Trends
- Florida State has compiled an 11-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Seminoles went 6-14 against the spread.
- Florida State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- The 71.5 points per game the Seminoles record are the same as the Orange allow.
- Florida State has a 7-4 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 75.2 points.
- Syracuse has gone 15-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orange are 6-7 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Syracuse’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Orange score an average of 76.7 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 71.1 the Seminoles allow.
- Syracuse has put together a 13-8 ATS record and a 14-7 overall record in games it scores more than 71.1 points.
Florida State vs. Syracuse Over/Under Trends
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 147.5 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 18 of Syracuse’s games finished with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.2 points per game, 0.7 points more than the total of 147.5 for this matchup.
- The 146.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.2 fewer than the 147.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Seminoles games is 6.8 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Orange’s games (147.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (147.5 points).
Florida State Team Leaders
- Matthew Cleveland: 11.4 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Caleb Mills: 13 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Anthony Polite: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Rayquan Evans: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- John Butler: 5.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 19.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (85-for-250)
- Cole Swider: 13.4 PTS, 44 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (74-for-181)
- Jimmy Boeheim: 13.3 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (81-for-198)
- Jesse Edwards: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.8 BLK, 69.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.