The No. 5 seed Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (21-12, 10-8 CAA) are favored by 2 points when they meet the No. 2 seed UNC Wilmington Seahawks (23-8, 15-3 CAA) in the CAA Tournament Championship with an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket up for grabs. The matchup on Tuesday at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena starts at 7:00 PM.
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Delaware is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Delaware and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.9 points scored. That’s 9.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- UNC Wilmington is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 UNC Wilmington games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Seahawks games averaged 8.7 more points (141.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 73.4 points per game compared to their 70.8 season average.
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Delaware has gone 14-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have gone 7-11 against the spread.
- This season, 18 of Delaware’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens average 74.2 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 68.3 the Seahawks give up.
- When Delaware scores more than 68.3 points, it is 11-10 against the spread and 16-6 overall.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread 18 times this season (18-9-1).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Seahawks are 12-3-1 against the spread.
- UNC Wilmington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Seahawks put up an average of 70.8 points per game, just 0.5 more points than the 70.3 the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up.
- UNC Wilmington is 9-2 against the spread and 13-1 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- This season, 24 of Delaware’s 31 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 133 points.
- This season, 18 of UNC Wilmington’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- The over/under for the game of 133 is 12 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fightin’ Blue Hens (74.2 points per game) and the Seahawks (70.8 points per game).
- The 138.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.6 more than the 133 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Fightin’ Blue Hens games is 142.5 points, 9.5 more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (139.2 points) and this game’s over/under (133 points).
Delaware Team Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (53-for-143)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (48-for-141)
- Dylan Painter: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Andrew Carr: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.5 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Ryan Allen: 11.8 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (62-for-180)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 16 PTS, 38 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (54-for-152)
- Mike Okauru: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (57-for-161)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- James Baker: 7.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.2 PTS, 33.2 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (51-for-152)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.