The No. 1 seed Colgate Raiders (22-11, 16-2 Patriot) and the No. 2 Navy Midshipmen (21-10, 12-6 Patriot) will play to determine the Patriot conference champion on Wednesday at 7:30 PM. Colgate holds the advantage, as oddsmakers favor the by 6.5 points to claim the automatic berth into the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Colgate vs. Navy Predictions
Colgate vs. Navy Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Navy Last 10 Games
- Colgate covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Colgate games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Raiders games averaged 140.8 total points, 10.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Navy covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Navy’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Midshipmen games averaged 126.5 total points, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Midshipmen are scoring 62.0 points per game compared to their 65.2 season average.
Colgate vs. Navy Betting Trends
- Colgate is 16-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Raiders went 12-8-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Colgate have hit the over 15 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 76.1 points per game the Raiders record are 16.4 more points than the Midshipmen allow (59.7).
- Colgate has a 14-13-1 record against the spread and a 20-10 record overall when scoring more than 59.7 points.
- Navy is 16-14-0 against the spread this year.
- The Midshipmen are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Navy’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Midshipmen’s 65.2 points per game are only 2.2 fewer points than the 67.4 the Raiders give up to opponents.
- Navy is 10-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 67.4 points.
Colgate vs. Navy Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colgate games have hit the over on this game’s 130-point total 24 times.
- A total of 13 of Navy’s games ended with a combined score higher than 130 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 130 is 11.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (76.1 points per game) and the Midshipmen (65.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.9 fewer points than the 127.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Raiders have seen a 142.7 average over/under in their games this season, 12.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (130 points) and the average total points bet in Midshipmen’s games (129.6 points) this season.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (68-for-191)
- Keegan Records: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 64.6 FG%
- Jack Ferguson: 12.5 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (88-for-210)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.8 FG%, 45.4 3PT% (54-for-119)
- Nelly Cummings: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (59-for-162)
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (63-for-172)
- Greg Summers: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%
- Tyler Nelson: 8.5 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Daniel Deaver: 7.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.4 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.