ASUN foes square off when the Bellarmine Knights (19-13, 11-5 ASUN) host the Jacksonville Dolphins (21-9, 11-5 ASUN) at , beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. The Dolphins are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 121.5.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Bellarmine games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 18.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Jacksonville has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Dolphins games averaged 129.2 total points, 7.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Dolphins have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has put together a 16-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knights have an ATS record of 8-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Bellarmine’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 28 chances.
- The 69.9 points per game the Knights average are 11.2 more points than the Dolphins allow (58.7).
- When Bellarmine puts up more than 58.7 points, it is 14-7 against the spread and 17-8 overall.
- Jacksonville has put together a 19-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 6-5.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over 10 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Dolphins’ 67.0 points per game are equal to what the Knights give up.
- Jacksonville is 7-3 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 67.0 points.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bellarmine games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 121.5-point total 25 times.
- A total of 15 of Jacksonville’s games finished with a combined score over 121.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 121.5 is 15.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (69.9 points per game) and the Dolphins (67.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 125.7 points per game, 4.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Knights have seen a 140.7 over/under in their games this season, 19.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 8.6 points separates the average total points bet in Dolphins’ games (130.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (121.5 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (14-for-60)
- CJ Fleming: 15.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (80-for-209)
- Juston Betz: 6.9 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.4 STL, 52.9 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Ethan Claycomb: 8.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Curt Hopf: 7.2 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 14.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (66-for-176)
- Bryce Workman: 10.0 PTS, 53.5 FG%
- Mike Marsh: 8.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 7.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (36-for-83)
- Jordan Davis: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.