The No. 8 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (14-16, 10-10 Pac-12) take on the No. 9 seed Stanford Cardinal (15-15, 8-12 Pac-12) as 2.5-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 3:00 PM. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Arizona State vs. Stanford Predictions
Arizona State vs. Stanford Betting Odds
|Arizona State||-2.5||126.5 points|
Arizona State vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- Arizona State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 134.9 total points, 8.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Sun Devils have scored 3.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Stanford has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Stanford and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cardinal games averaged 9.5 more points (136) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Cardinal are scoring 63.6 points per game compared to their 65.8 season average.
Arizona State vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 17-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Games involving Arizona State have hit the over 10 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 65.2 points per game the Sun Devils average are the same as the Cardinal give up.
- When Arizona State totals more than 68.1 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Stanford has compiled a 13-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Cardinal have gone 6-7-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over 14 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Cardinal put up an average of 65.8 points per game, just 1.3 fewer points than the 67.1 the Sun Devils allow.
- Stanford is 7-7-1 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
Arizona State vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (126.5 points) 19 times this season.
- A total of 20 of Stanford’s games ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 126.5 is 4.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Sun Devils (65.2 points per game) and the Cardinal (65.8 points per game).
- The 135.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.7 more than the 126.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Sun Devils games is 136.8 points, 10.3 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- Cardinal’s games have a total points bet of 135.7 points this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Marreon Jackson: 10.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (45-for-167)
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.2 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- Jalen Graham: 10.1 PTS, 49.8 FG%
- DJ Horne: 12.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (68-for-191)
- Jay Heath: 10.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (42-for-102)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 10.5 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Spencer Jones: 11 PTS, 46 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (52-for-146)
- Jaiden Delaire: 10.5 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.5 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Brandon Angel: 7.6 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.