The No. 7 seed Utah Valley Wolverines (19-11, 10-8 WAC) are 13.5-point favorites in the WAC Tournament over the No. 10 seed Chicago State Cougars (7-24, 3-15 WAC) on Tuesday at Michelob ULTRA Arena. The matchup starts at 11:30 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-13.5||132.5 points|
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah Valley games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Wolverines’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.3 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 7.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 136.1 total points, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 62.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Utah Valley has covered the spread 15 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- The Wolverines are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Utah Valley have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The 71.2 points per game the Wolverines put up are the same as the Cougars allow.
- When Utah Valley totals more than 74.5 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Chicago State is 18-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 11-5 when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Chicago State’s games have gone over the total 17 times this year.
- The Cougars score only 2.6 fewer points per game (62.6) than the Wolverines give up to opponents (65.2).
- When it scores more than 65.2 points, Chicago State is 7-2 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
Utah Valley vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah Valley and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 132.5 points 15 times.
- A total of 17 of Chicago State’s games finished with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.8 points per game, 1.3 points more than the over/under of 132.5 for this contest.
- The 139.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.2 more than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Wolverines have seen a 136.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cougars’ games have a total points bet of 136.2 points this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 18.8 PTS, 13.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 47.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Connor Harding: 10.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
- Tim Fuller: 7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- Blaze Nield: 6.9 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 9.8 PTS, 40 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Brandon Betson: 14.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (76-for-196)
- Jahsean Corbett: 12.1 PTS, 7 REB, 42.1 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (28-for-103)
- Coreyoun Rushin: 10.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.5 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Dominique Alexander: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.8 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Bryce Johnson: 8.1 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.