The No. 7 seed UC Davis Aggies (12-10, 5-6 Big West) and the No. 10 seed Cal Poly Mustangs (7-20, 2-12 Big West) will look to advance in the Big West tournament on Tuesday as they meet in the conference tournament at 11:30 PM. UC Davis is listed as a 5.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Predictions
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-5.5||127.5 points|
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Last 10 Games
- UC Davis covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Aggies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 10.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 2.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cal Poly has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cal Poly games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Mustangs games averaged 126.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mustangs’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 62.2, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- UC Davis is 11-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 2-4.
- UC Davis’ games have gone over the total seven times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 68.6 points per game the Aggies record are just 1.1 more points than the Mustangs allow (67.5).
- UC Davis is 6-3-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Cal Poly has gone 13-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Mustangs have an ATS record of 9-7.
- Games involving Cal Poly have hit the over 10 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Mustangs’ 61.8 points per game are only 4.9 fewer points than the 66.7 the Aggies give up.
- When it scores more than 66.7 points, Cal Poly is 3-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
UC Davis vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- This season, UC Davis and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 127.5 points 14 times.
- This season, 11 games Cal Poly played finished with a combined score over 127.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.4 points per game, 2.9 points more than the point total of 127.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 6.7 fewer points than the 134.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 138.4 over/under in their games this season, 10.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Mustangs’ games have a total points bet of 128.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (54-for-140)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.4 PTS, 45 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.1 PTS, 61.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.9 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Kane Milling: 7.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 13.7 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Camren Pierce: 8.9 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (16-for-61)
- Trevon Taylor: 8.5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Brantly Stevenson: 8.4 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Kobe Sanders: 6.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.