Towson vs. Delaware Predictions
Towson vs. Delaware Betting Odds
Towson vs. Delaware Last 10 Games
- Towson is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Towson’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.3 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Delaware covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Delaware’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Blue Hens games averaged 3.2 more points (144.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. Delaware Betting Trends
- Towson is 20-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Tigers have gone 7-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Towson have hit the over 13 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 73.7 points per game the Tigers score are only 2.9 more points than the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up (70.8).
- Towson is 16-5 against the spread and 18-3 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Delaware has compiled a 13-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not covered the spread when playing as at least 6-point underdogs (0-2).
- This season, Delaware’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 30 chances.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens score 10.6 more points per game (74.4) than the Tigers allow (63.8).
- Delaware has put together a 12-14 ATS record and an 18-9 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
Towson vs. Delaware Over/Under Trends
- Towson and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Monday’s over/under of 141 points 11 times this season.
- A total of 20 of Delaware’s games ended with a combined score higher than 141 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.1 points per game, 7.1 points more than the point total of 141 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.6 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 137.9 points, 3.1 fewer than the over/under of 141 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Fightin’ Blue Hens’ games (142.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (141 points).
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.9 STL, 43.3 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Charles Thompson: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Nicolas Timberlake: 14.7 PTS, 45 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (73-for-176)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- James Gibson: 9.7 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (60-for-142)
Delaware Team Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (52-for-140)
- Kevin Anderson: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (44-for-135)
- Dylan Painter: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Andrew Carr: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Ryan Allen: 12 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.