The No. 1 seed South Dakota State Jackrabbits (28-4, 18-0 Summit) are favored by nine points in the Summit Tournament over the No. 5 seed South Dakota Coyotes (19-11, 11-7 Summit). The teams will hit the court Monday at 7:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
South Dakota State vs. South Dakota Predictions
South Dakota State vs. South Dakota Betting Odds
|South Dakota State||-9||152.5 points|
South Dakota State vs. South Dakota Last 10 Games
- South Dakota State is 10-0 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- South Dakota State’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Jackrabbits games averaged 5.3 more points (157.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Jackrabbits have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Dakota is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 South Dakota games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 145 total points, 7.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Coyotes are scoring 78.7 points per game compared to their 75.6 season average.
South Dakota State vs. South Dakota Betting Trends
- South Dakota State has covered the spread 17 times this season (17-14-0).
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Jackrabbits have an ATS record of 8-10.
- South Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Jackrabbits average 16.7 more points per game (87.2) than the Coyotes allow (70.5).
- South Dakota State is 17-11 against the spread and 26-3 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- South Dakota has registered a 16-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over 15 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Coyotes’ 75.6 points per game are only 1.7 more points than the 73.9 the Jackrabbits give up.
- South Dakota is 13-2 against the spread and 15-2 overall when it scores more than 73.9 points.
South Dakota State vs. South Dakota Over/Under Trends
- South Dakota State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (152.5 points) 21 times this season.
- In South Dakota’s 28 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 152.5.
- The Jackrabbits average 87.2 points per game against the Coyotes’ 75.6, totaling 10.3 points over the matchup’s total of 152.5.
- This matchup’s total is 8.1 fewer points than the 144.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Jackrabbits games is 158.8 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (152.5 points) and the average total points bet in Coyotes’ games (142.7 points) this season.
South Dakota State Team Leaders
- Baylor Scheierman: 16.3 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.9 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (76-for-160)
- Doug Wilson: 16.2 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Alex Arians: 8 PTS, 48 FG%, 50.7 3PT% (34-for-67)
- Zeke Mayo: 9.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 42 3PT% (50-for-119)
- Charlie Easley: 7.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52 FG%, 49.4 3PT% (43-for-87)
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (54-for-139)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 14.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (54-for-137)
- Tasos Kamateros: 11.7 PTS, 46 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (54-for-141)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 56.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Xavier Fuller: 9.6 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.