The No. 3 seed Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (19-11, 12-6 Summit) and the No. 2 seed North Dakota State Bison (22-9, 13-5 Summit) will look to advance in the Summit tournament on Monday as they meet in the conference tournament at 9:30 PM. Oral Roberts is listed as a 1-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-1||150.5 points|
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Oral Roberts games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 8.5 more points (159) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Golden Eagles are scoring 3.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- North Dakota State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Dakota State games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 145.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bison have a 76.4 points-per-game average, 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts is 14-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 12-8 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Oral Roberts’ games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Golden Eagles put up 83.7 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 68.4 the Bison give up.
- Oral Roberts has a 13-9 record against the spread and an 18-7 record overall when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- North Dakota State has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-15-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Bison have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Bison’s 74.5 points per game are only 0.7 more points than the 73.8 the Golden Eagles give up to opponents.
- North Dakota State has put together a 9-6 ATS record and a 13-4 overall record in games it scores more than 73.8 points.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 Oral Roberts games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Nine of North Dakota State’s games ended with a combined score over 150.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158.2 points per game, 7.7 points more than the point total of 150.5 for this matchup.
- The 142.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.3 fewer than the 150.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Golden Eagles have seen a 155.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bison games have an over/under of 140.8 points this season, 9.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 22.7 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (110-for-283)
- Kareem Thompson: 7.9 PTS, 47 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
- Francis Lacis: 7 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (51-for-123)
- Issac McBride: 12.1 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (44-for-99)
- DeShang Weaver: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 16 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (58-for-145)
- Tyree Eady: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (33-for-86)
- Sam Griesel: 13.4 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Grant Nelson: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Jarius Cook: 8.4 PTS, 42 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.