The No. 6 seed Marist Red Foxes (14-15, 9-11 MAAC) are favored by 2.5 points in the MAAC Tournament against the No. 11 seed Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-16, 7-13 MAAC) on Tuesday at McCann Arena, tipping off at 10:00 PM.
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Marist is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Marist’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Red Foxes games averaged 5.3 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Red Foxes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Quinnipiac has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 1.8 more points (142.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bobcats have a 71.6 points-per-game average, 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Marist has put together a 12-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Marist’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Red Foxes record only 3.2 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Bobcats allow (72.5).
- Marist is 6-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- Quinnipiac is 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Bobcats have gone 6-8 against the spread.
- This season, Quinnipiac’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances.
- The Bobcats put up an average of 72.1 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 67.9 the Red Foxes give up.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Quinnipiac is 10-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- This season, Marist and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 140.5 points 11 times.
- A total of 15 of Quinnipiac’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Red Foxes average 69.3 points per game against the Bobcats’ 72.1, amounting to 0.9 points over the game’s total of 140.5.
- This game’s point total is 0.1 fewer points than the 140.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Red Foxes have seen a 132.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bobcats’ games this season (140.8 points).
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 13.6 PTS, 41 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (57-for-149)
- Jao Ituka: 15.5 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
- Jordan Jones: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 64.1 FG%
- Samkelo Cele: 9 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Matt Herasme: 4.3 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 9.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 46.1 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (50-for-146)
- Dezi Jones: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 32 3PT% (31-for-97)
- Jacob Rigoni: 8.1 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (49-for-152)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.