The No. 11 seed Louisville Cardinals (12-18, 6-14 ACC) and the No. 14 seed Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (12-19, 5-15 ACC) square off in the ACC Tournament Tuesday at KFC Yum! Center, beginning at 7:00 PM. Louisville is favored by 1 point. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Louisville is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Louisville games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 139 total points, five more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Tech is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Yellow Jackets games averaged two more points (136) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets are scoring 65.5 points per game compared to their 68.4 season average.
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-20-1).
- The Cardinals are 5-10-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Louisville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The 67.3 points per game the Cardinals put up are the same as the Yellow Jackets give up.
- Louisville has a 4-8 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread 12 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Yellow Jackets are 8-12-1 against the spread.
- Georgia Tech’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Yellow Jackets’ 68.4 points per game are just 2.2 fewer points than the 70.6 the Cardinals allow to opponents.
- Georgia Tech is 7-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 70.6 points.
Louisville vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Louisville’s 30 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 134 points.
- This season, 19 games Georgia Tech played finished with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.7 points per game, 1.7 points more than the point total of 134 for this game.
- The 140.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.9 more than the 134 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 138.8 points, 4.8 more than the over/under of 134 points for this contest.
- Yellow Jackets’ games have a total points bet of 137.9 points this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- Jarrod West: 5.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (29-for-93)
- Noah Locke: 9.5 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (62-for-180)
- Dre Davis: 7.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
- El Ellis: 8.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (69-for-187)
- Jordan Usher: 14.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (38-for-114)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Rodney Howard: 6.6 PTS, 55.8 FG%
- Khalid Moore: 5.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.