Georgia State vs. Louisiana Predictions
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-2.5||138 points|
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Last 10 Games
- Georgia State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Georgia State and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Panthers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.3 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Louisiana covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 136.9 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.7, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Betting Trends
- Georgia State has compiled a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 9-6.
- This season, Georgia State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 24 chances.
- The Panthers record 70.3 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 69 the Ragin’ Cajuns give up.
- Georgia State has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
- Louisiana has registered a 13-14-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Louisiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns put up an average of 71.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 64.5 the Panthers give up.
- Louisiana has put together a 10-9-1 ATS record and a 13-9 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- Nine Georgia State games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 138 points.
- A total of 15 of Louisiana’s games finished with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.4 points per game, 3.4 points more than the total of 138 for this matchup.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 138 over/under in this contest.
- The Panthers have seen a 140 average over/under in their games this season, two points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates the average total points bet in Ragin’ Cajuns’ games (140.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138 points).
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 12.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Corey Allen: 14.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (60-for-177)
- Jalen Thomas: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Justin Roberts: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
- Eliel Nsoseme: 9.2 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 55.1 FG%
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
- Kobe Julien: 12.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Theo Akwuba: 9.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.9 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Doudou Gueye: 5.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (28-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.