Georgia State vs. Louisiana Predictions
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-2.5||138 points|
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Last 10 Games
- Georgia State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Georgia State and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Panthers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.3 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Louisiana covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 136.9 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.7, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Betting Trends
- Georgia State has compiled a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 9-6.
- This season, Georgia State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 24 chances.
- The Panthers record 70.3 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 69 the Ragin’ Cajuns give up.
- Georgia State has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
- Louisiana has registered a 13-14-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Louisiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns put up an average of 71.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 64.5 the Panthers give up.
- Louisiana has put together a 10-9-1 ATS record and a 13-9 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
Georgia State vs. Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- Nine Georgia State games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 138 points.
- A total of 15 of Louisiana’s games finished with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.4 points per game, 3.4 points more than the total of 138 for this matchup.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 138 over/under in this contest.
- The Panthers have seen a 140 average over/under in their games this season, two points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates the average total points bet in Ragin’ Cajuns’ games (140.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (138 points).
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 12.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Corey Allen: 14.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (60-for-177)
- Jalen Thomas: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Justin Roberts: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
- Eliel Nsoseme: 9.2 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 55.1 FG%
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
- Kobe Julien: 12.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Theo Akwuba: 9.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.9 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Doudou Gueye: 5.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (28-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments