The No. 9 seed CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (8-18, 2-12 Big West) are favored by 4.5 points in their Big West Tournament matchup against the No. 8 seed CSU Northridge Matadors (7-22, 3-13 Big West) on Tuesday at Dollar Loan Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|CSU Bakersfield||-4.5||128.5 points|
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- CSU Bakersfield covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Roadrunners games averaged 129.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Roadrunners have a points-per-game average one point below their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Northridge covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Matadors games averaged 2.7 more points (131.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Matadors have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 4.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- CSU Bakersfield is 7-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Roadrunners are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The 65.3 points per game the Roadrunners record are 6.4 fewer points than the Matadors give up (71.7).
- When CSU Bakersfield scores more than 71.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- CSU Northridge has covered the spread 10 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Matadors have an ATS record of 7-15.
- This season, CSU Northridge’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Matadors’ 62.1 points per game are only 4.8 fewer points than the 66.9 the Roadrunners give up.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, CSU Northridge is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 128.5 points 13 times this season.
- This season, 19 of CSU Northridge’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.4 points per game, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 128.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.6 points per game, 10.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Roadrunners games is 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 128.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Matadors’ games this season (133.7 points).
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 8.8 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Justin McCall: 10.8 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.3 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (27-for-96)
- Shawn Stith: 7.5 PTS, 47.9 FG%
- Cameron Smith: 5.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 12 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (43-for-134)
- Atin Wright: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (52-for-168)
- Onyi Eyisi: 9.6 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Fidelis Okereke: 5.1 PTS, 52.8 FG%
- Christian Gray: 5.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.