The No. 10 seed Clemson Tigers (16-15, 8-12 ACC) are favored by 5.5 points in the ACC Tournament over the No. 15 seed NC State Wolf Pack (11-20, 4-16 ACC). The teams will hit the court Tuesday at 4:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Clemson vs. NC State Predictions
Clemson vs. NC State Betting Odds
Clemson vs. NC State Last 10 Games
- Clemson covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Clemson games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 138.3 total points, 5.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 2.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- NC State is 1-9-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall over its last 10 games.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Wolf Pack’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Wolf Pack are scoring 70.2 points per game compared to their 73.3 season average.
Clemson vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Clemson is 17-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 7-3.
- Clemson’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Tigers average 71.7 points per game, just 4.1 fewer points than the 75.8 the Wolf Pack give up.
- Clemson has a 7-1-1 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 75.8 points.
- NC State has put together a 7-24-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Wolf Pack have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- This year, 20 of NC State’s games have gone over the point total out of 32 chances.
- The Wolf Pack score only 4.9 more points per game (73.3) than the Tigers give up to opponents (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, NC State is 6-13 against the spread and 8-12 overall.
Clemson vs. NC State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Clemson’s 30 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 144 points.
- In NC State’s 32 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 144.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145 points per game, one point more than the point total of 144 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 0.2 fewer points than the 144.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 136.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (144 points) and the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (143.7 points) this season.
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 15.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- David Collins: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 51.9 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (80-for-200)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.1 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Nick Honor: 7.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (34-for-105)
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 17.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.9 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Terquavion Smith: 16.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (96-for-254)
- Jericole Hellems: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (70-for-177)
- Cam Hayes: 7.2 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (25-for-99)
- Casey Morsell: 7.2 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.