Chattanooga vs. Furman Predictions
Chattanooga vs. Furman Betting Odds
Chattanooga vs. Furman Last 10 Games
- Chattanooga is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Chattanooga’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Mocs games averaged 139.8 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Mocs are scoring 2.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Furman covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Furman and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Paladins games averaged 143 points, which equals this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Paladins are scoring 78 points per game compared to their 78.1 season average.
Chattanooga vs. Furman Betting Trends
- Chattanooga has covered the spread 18 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Mocs have an ATS record of 14-12.
- This season, 18 of Chattanooga’s games have gone over the point total out of 32 chances.
- The 75.1 points per game the Mocs record are 6.3 more points than the Paladins give up (68.8).
- Chattanooga is 14-10 against the spread and 21-4 overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Furman is 17-13-2 against the spread this year.
- The Paladins have an ATS record of 4-1-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Furman’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The Paladins score 13.4 more points per game (78.1) than the Mocs allow their opponents to score (64.7).
- Furman is 16-9-1 against the spread and 19-8 overall when it scores more than 64.7 points.
Chattanooga vs. Furman Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Chattanooga games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 143 points.
- This season, 18 games Furman played finished with a combined score higher than 143 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.2 points per game, 10.2 points more than the over/under of 143 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.5 points per game, 9.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Mocs games is 139 points, four fewer than the over/under of 143 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates the average total points bet in Paladins’ games (144.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (143 points).
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 20.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (58-for-139)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (86-for-228)
- Darius Banks: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Silvio De Sousa: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- A.J. Caldwell: 4.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (37-for-109)
Furman Team Leaders
- Jalen Slawson: 14.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.7 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (39-for-125)
- Mike Bothwell: 15.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (56-for-158)
- Alex Hunter: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (108-for-261)
- Conley Garrison: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (73-for-170)
- Marcus Foster: 8.6 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.