Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
|Charleston (SC)||-2||152 points|
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Charleston (SC) is 6-4 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charleston (SC) games has surpassed the set total nine times.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 151.3 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 2.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UNC Wilmington covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Wilmington’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 140.6 total points, 11.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 73.9 points per game compared to their 71.2 season average.
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread 19 times over 34 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 7-10-1.
- Games involving Charleston (SC) have hit the over 21 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The Cougars average 78.9 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 68.7 the Seahawks give up.
- Charleston (SC) has a 16-6-1 record against the spread and a 13-9 record overall when scoring more than 68.7 points.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread 17 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 11-3-1.
- This year, UNC Wilmington’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances.
- The Seahawks put up an average of 71.2 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 77 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- UNC Wilmington is 5-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 77 points.
Charleston (SC) vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- A total of 21 Charleston (SC) games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 152 points.
- In UNC Wilmington’s 27 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 152.
- The Cougars average 78.9 points per game against the Seahawks’ 71.2, amounting to 1.9 points under the matchup’s over/under of 152.
- The 145.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.3 fewer than the 152 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 152 points in this contest.
- A difference of 13.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (152 points) and the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (138.9 points) this season.
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 11.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 17.5 3PT% (7-for-40)
- John Meeks: 14.4 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Reyne Smith: 12.4 PTS, 38 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (90-for-238)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.4 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (45-for-115)
- Ben Burnham: 7.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 15.7 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (49-for-145)
- Mike Okauru: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (56-for-157)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- James Baker: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.5 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 34 3PT% (51-for-150)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.