The No. 2 seed Wagner Seahawks (22-5, 13-3 NEC) are 3.5-point underdogs in the NEC championship game, as bookmakers think the No. 1 Bryant Bulldogs (22-9, 15-2 NEC) will claim the automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket. The title game tips off Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
Bryant vs. Wagner Predictions
Bryant vs. Wagner Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Wagner Last 10 Games
- Bryant has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Bryant games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 150.4 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 5.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Wagner is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Wagner’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 137.8 total points, 12.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Seahawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 72.7, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bryant vs. Wagner Betting Trends
- Bryant has covered the spread 16 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 10-7.
- Games involving Bryant have hit the over 15 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score 75.7 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 62.1 the Seahawks give up.
- When Bryant totals more than 62.1 points, it is 13-8 against the spread and 18-6 overall.
- Wagner has covered the spread in a game 13 times this year (13-8-1).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, 10 of Wagner’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Seahawks score only 1.5 more points per game (72.9) than the Bulldogs allow (71.4).
- Wagner is 7-4 against the spread and 13-1 overall when it scores more than 71.4 points.
Bryant vs. Wagner Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bryant games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 150-point over/under 13 times.
- This season, three games Wagner played finished with a combined score over 150 points.
- The Bulldogs average 75.7 points per game against the Seahawks’ 72.9, totaling 1.4 points under the game’s point total of 150.
- The 133.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 16.5 fewer than the 150 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 146.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 13.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (150 points) and the average total points bet in Seahawks’ games (136.8 points) this season.
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 18.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (58-for-174)
- Peter Kiss: 24.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (44-for-158)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.5 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (90-for-265)
- Hall Elisias: 9 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Greg Calixte: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 67.8 FG%
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 18.2 PTS, 8 REB, 1.8 STL, 50 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Will Martinez: 12.5 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Raekwon Rogers: 10.9 PTS, 59.4 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Elijah Ford: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 54.7 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Delonnie Hunt: 8.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.