The No. 13 seed Boston College Eagles (11-19, 6-14 ACC) and the No. 12 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (11-20, 6-14 ACC) face off in the ACC Tournament Tuesday at Petersen Events Center, beginning at 2:00 PM. Boston College is favored by 1.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
|Boston College||-1.5||129.5 points|
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Boston College has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston College games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 6.7 more points (136.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Pittsburgh’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Panthers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.6 points scored. That’s 4.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their 62 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Boston College has covered the spread 14 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 4-4.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over 15 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Eagles score 66.4 points per game, just 1.7 fewer points than the 68.1 the Panthers give up.
- Boston College is 8-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread 15 times this year (15-16-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 13-10.
- This year, 14 of Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Panthers’ 62 points per game are 6.5 fewer points than the 68.5 the Eagles allow.
- Pittsburgh is 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 68.5 points.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- Boston College and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s over/under of 129.5 points 22 times this season.
- In Pittsburgh’s 31 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 129.5.
- The Eagles average 66.4 points per game against the Panthers’ 62, amounting to 1.1 points under the game’s point total of 129.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.6 points per game, 7.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 133.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (132.2 points).
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (38-for-130)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.7 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (47-for-101)
- James Karnik: 9.7 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Quinten Post: 8.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 14.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 46.7 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (7-for-41)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 9.7 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 43.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Femi Odukale: 11.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 3.4 PTS, 29.8 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (11-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.