The No. 2 seed Bellarmine Knights (19-13, 11-5 ASUN) are 3-point favorites to claim the ASUN championship and a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket when they face off with the No. 2 Jacksonville Dolphins (21-9, 11-5 ASUN) on Tuesday at 5:00 PM.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Bellarmine and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Knights’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 17.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Knights have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville is 8-2 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Dolphins games averaged 129.2 total points, 6.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Dolphins have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 67 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has compiled a 16-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knights have an ATS record of 7-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The 69.9 points per game the Knights average are 11.2 more points than the Dolphins allow (58.7).
- Bellarmine is 14-7 against the spread and 17-8 overall when scoring more than 58.7 points.
- Jacksonville is 19-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Dolphins have gone 6-5 against the spread.
- This season, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 27 chances.
- The Dolphins’ 67 points per game are equal to what the Knights give up to opponents.
- Jacksonville has put together a 7-3 ATS record and a 10-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67 points.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bellarmine games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 123-point over/under 25 times.
- In Jacksonville’s 27 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 123.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.9 points per game, 13.9 points more than the over/under of 123 for this matchup.
- The 125.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.7 more than the 123 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Knights games is 140.7 points, 17.7 more than the over/under of 123 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.1 points separates the average total points bet in Dolphins’ games (130.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (123 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.4 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (14-for-60)
- CJ Fleming: 15.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (80-for-209)
- Juston Betz: 6.9 PTS, 7 REB, 1.4 STL, 52.9 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Ethan Claycomb: 8.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Curt Hopf: 7.2 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 14.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (66-for-176)
- Bryce Workman: 10 PTS, 53.5 FG%
- Mike Marsh: 8.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 7.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (36-for-83)
- Jordan Davis: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.