Winthrop vs. Longwood Predictions
Winthrop vs. Longwood Betting Odds
Winthrop vs. Longwood Last 10 Games
- Winthrop has a 10-0 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Winthrop’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 6.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Longwood has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Longwood and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 9.7 fewer points (137.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Lancers have a 72.9 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Winthrop vs. Longwood Betting Trends
- Winthrop has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-16-0).
- The Eagles are 8-13 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Winthrop games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Eagles record 75.8 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 65.3 the Lancers give up.
- Winthrop is 8-7 against the spread and 16-2 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- Longwood has covered the spread 18 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Lancers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Longwood’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances.
- The Lancers score an average of 76.3 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 69.9 the Eagles allow.
- Longwood has put together a 12-5 ATS record and a 19-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.9 points.
Winthrop vs. Longwood Over/Under Trends
- Winthrop and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 147 points 13 times this season.
- There have been 10 Longwood games that have ended with a combined score higher than 147 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.1 points per game, 5.1 points more than the point total of 147 for this contest.
- The 135.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.8 fewer than the 147 over/under in this contest.
- The Eagles have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.5 points more than the average over/under in Lancers’ games this season (136.5 points).
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 15.1 PTS, 62.7 FG%
- Cory Hightower: 12.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (52-for-126)
- Patrick Good: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (76-for-174)
- Drew Buggs: 6.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Kelton Talford: 8.7 PTS, 66.9 FG%
Longwood Team Leaders
- Justin Hill: 14.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.8 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (57-for-142)
- DeShaun Wade: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (72-for-161)
- Zac Watson: 7.8 PTS, 57.6 FG%
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 8.8 PTS, 54.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.