Troy vs. Louisiana Predictions
Troy vs. Louisiana Betting Odds
Troy vs. Louisiana Last 10 Games
- Troy is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Troy’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 5.3 fewer points (133.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Trojans have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Louisiana covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 1.8 fewer points (137.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns are scoring 72.6 points per game compared to their 71.2 season average.
Troy vs. Louisiana Betting Trends
- Troy has covered the spread 15 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Trojans are 3-6 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Troy’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 27 chances.
- The 69.6 points per game the Trojans put up are just 0.2 more points than the Ragin’ Cajuns give up (69.4).
- When Troy totals more than 69.4 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Louisiana has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-14-1).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are 5-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, Louisiana’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 27 chances.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ 71.2 points per game are 6.1 more points than the 65.1 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- Louisiana is 9-8-1 against the spread and 12-8 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
Troy vs. Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- Troy and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139 points) nine times this season.
- This season, 15 games Louisiana played finished with a combined score over 139 points.
- The Trojans average 69.6 points per game against the Ragin’ Cajuns’ 71.2, amounting to 1.8 points over the game’s total of 139.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.5 points per game, 4.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Trojans games is 135.4 points, 3.6 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- Ragin’ Cajuns’ games have a total points bet of 140.3 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Troy Team Leaders
- Efe Odigie: 11.7 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Zay Williams: 8.1 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Duke Deen: 9.2 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (56-for-160)
- Desmond Williams: 6.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (50-for-134)
- Christyon Eugene: 4.5 PTS, 40 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
- Kobe Julien: 12.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Theo Akwuba: 9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Doudou Gueye: 5.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (26-for-87)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.