Towson vs. Northeastern Predictions
Towson vs. Northeastern Betting Odds
Towson vs. Northeastern Last 10 Games
- Towson has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Towson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 8.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Northeastern is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Northeastern’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Huskies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 63.3 points per game compared to their 64.4 season average.
Towson vs. Northeastern Betting Trends
- Towson has covered the spread 20 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have not covered a spread when playing as at least 13-point favorites (0-1).
- Towson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Tigers average only 4.8 more points per game (73.9) than the Huskies give up (69.1).
- Towson has a 16-6 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Northeastern is 9-20-1 against the spread this year.
- This season, Northeastern’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 31 chances.
- The Huskies score an average of 64.4 points per game, just 0.5 more points than the 63.9 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Northeastern is 6-9 against the spread and 4-11 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
Towson vs. Northeastern Over/Under Trends
- Towson and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (131 points) 24 times this season.
- This season, 19 games Northeastern played finished with a combined score over 131 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.3 points per game, 7.3 points more than the over/under of 131 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is two fewer points than the 133 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 138.2 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (135.7 points).
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Charles Thompson: 10.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 62.6 FG%
- Nicolas Timberlake: 14.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (68-for-169)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (31-for-106)
- James Gibson: 9.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (60-for-138)
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 11.8 PTS, 9 REB, 59.2 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (51-for-130)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 12.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (28-for-109)
- Shaquille Walters: 11.1 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (34-for-106)
- Jason Strong: 6.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 33 3PT% (32-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.