The No. 2 seed Saint Mary’s Gaels (24-6, 12-3 WCC) are 5-point favorites in the WCC Tournament over the No. 3 seed Santa Clara Broncos (21-10, 10-5 WCC) on Monday at Orleans Arena. The contest begins at 11:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Santa Clara Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Santa Clara Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-5||139.5 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Santa Clara Last 10 Games
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Gaels games averaged 134.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Gaels have a points-per-game average 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Santa Clara covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Santa Clara games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 9.5 more points (149) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 80.9 points per game compared to their 78.3 season average.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Santa Clara Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has gone 19-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Gaels are 12-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Saint Mary’s (CA) have hit the over 13 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 69.6 points per game the Gaels score are the same as the Broncos allow.
- When Saint Mary’s (CA) totals more than 72.1 points, it is 9-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- Santa Clara has covered the spread 19 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Broncos went 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Santa Clara have hit the over 20 times this year.
- The Broncos’ 78.3 points per game are 18.9 more points than the 59.4 the Gaels give up.
- Santa Clara has put together a 17-9-1 ATS record and a 20-8 overall record in games it scores more than 59.4 points.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Santa Clara Over/Under Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (139.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, 22 of Santa Clara’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.9 points per game, 8.4 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this matchup.
- The 131.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are eight fewer than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Gaels games is 130.9 points, 8.6 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Broncos’ games have a total points bet of 145.3 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 12.5 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Logan Johnson: 11.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (24-for-82)
- Tommy Kuhse: 11.4 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (40-for-89)
- Alex Ducas: 10.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (59-for-152)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.9 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (37-for-95)
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 18.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (40-for-97)
- Keshawn Justice: 13.1 PTS, 7 REB, 42.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (73-for-171)
- Josip Vrankic: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- PJ Pipes: 12.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (49-for-134)
- Parker Braun: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.