The No. 3 seed Georgia State Panthers (16-10, 9-5 Sun Belt) are 3.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 2 seed Appalachian State Mountaineers (19-13, 12-6 Sun Belt) in the Sun Belt Tournament Sunday at Pensacola Bay Center, starting at 8:30 PM.
Georgia State vs. Appalachian State Predictions
Georgia State vs. Appalachian State Betting Odds
|Georgia State||-3.5||127.5 points|
Georgia State vs. Appalachian State Last 10 Games
- Georgia State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 136.8 total points, 9.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 2.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Appalachian State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Appalachian State’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 128.8 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 66.3 points-per-game average, 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Georgia State vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Georgia State is 11-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 7-6.
- This season, six of Georgia State’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Panthers put up 7.9 more points per game (70.2) than the Mountaineers allow (62.3).
- Georgia State has an 8-7 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall when putting up more than 62.3 points.
- Appalachian State has put together a record of 16-13-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Appalachian State’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Mountaineers’ 66.9 points per game are just 2.4 more points than the 64.5 the Panthers give up.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Appalachian State is 10-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
Georgia State vs. Appalachian State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Georgia State games have hit the over on this game’s 127.5-point total 17 times.
- There have been 17 Appalachian State games that have ended with a combined score over 127.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 127.5 is 9.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (70.2 points per game) and the Mountaineers (66.9 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.7 fewer points than the 126.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 140.5 points, 13 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- Mountaineers’ games have a total points bet of 131.5 points this season, four points more than the over/under for this game.
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 12.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (22-for-80)
- Corey Allen: 13.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (54-for-168)
- Jalen Thomas: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Justin Roberts: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (44-for-124)
- Eliel Nsoseme: 9 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 54.6 FG%
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (94-for-240)
- Donovan Gregory: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.4 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 10.2 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (58-for-175)
- Justin Forrest: 9.5 PTS, 31 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (41-for-155)
- James Lewis: 5.8 PTS, 55.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.