The top-seeded Cleveland State Vikings (20-9, 15-6 Horizon) are 1-point favorites in the Horizon Tournament over the No. 4 seed Wright State Raiders (19-13, 15-7 Horizon) on Monday at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-1||147 points|
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Cleveland State games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Vikings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Vikings have a points-per-game average three points above their season-long scoring average.
- Wright State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Wright State’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Raiders games averaged 145.6 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 75.5, 0.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has covered the spread 13 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Vikings have gone 10-12 against the spread.
- Cleveland State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Vikings record 75.9 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 71.2 the Raiders give up.
- Cleveland State is 10-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- Wright State is 13-18-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Wright State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Raiders score an average of 75.4 points per game, six more points than the 69.4 the Vikings give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, Wright State is 12-12 against the spread and 18-7 overall.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 147-point over/under 12 times.
- In Wright State’s 31 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 147.
- The point total for the matchup of 147 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Vikings (75.9 points per game) and the Raiders (75.4 points per game).
- The 140.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.4 fewer than the 147 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Vikings games is 6.1 points fewer than the over/under of 147 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Raiders’ games (146.4 points) this season.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 14 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (58-for-167)
- Tre Gomillion: 10.5 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Deante Johnson: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Broc Finstuen: 7.2 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 18.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.5 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (32-for-119)
- Tanner Holden: 20.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 49.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Trey Calvin: 14 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (50-for-134)
- Tim Finke: 8.4 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (49-for-156)
- Keaton Norris: 3.1 PTS, 39 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.