The No. 2 seed UNC Wilmington Seahawks (21-8, 15-3 CAA) are 4-point favorites in the CAA Tournament against the No. 7 seed Elon Phoenix (10-21, 7-11 CAA) on Sunday at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum. The game tips at 6:00 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UNC Wilmington vs. Elon Predictions
UNC Wilmington vs. Elon Betting Odds
|UNC Wilmington||-4||135.5 points|
UNC Wilmington vs. Elon Last 10 Games
- UNC Wilmington has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Seahawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 5.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Elon has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Elon games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 139.6 total points, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Phoenix have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Wilmington vs. Elon Betting Trends
- UNC Wilmington is 16-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 2-3.
- UNC Wilmington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The 71.1 points per game the Seahawks score are the same as the Phoenix allow.
- UNC Wilmington has a 6-2 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Elon has put together a record of 12-15-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Phoenix have gone 7-10-1 against the spread.
- Elon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Phoenix’s 67.4 points per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the 69 the Seahawks give up.
- Elon is 6-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 69 points.
UNC Wilmington vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- A total of 15 UNC Wilmington games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- This season, 14 games Elon played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The Seahawks average 71.1 points per game against the Phoenix’s 67.4, amounting to three points over the contest’s total of 135.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.1 points per game, 5.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Seahawks games is 139.1 points, 3.6 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates the average total points bet in Phoenix’s games (140.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 15.7 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (47-for-139)
- Mike Okauru: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (54-for-153)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- James Baker: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 58.4 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.5 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 34 3PT% (50-for-147)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
- Michael Graham: 9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.3 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 12.9 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (83-for-217)
- Hunter Woods: 5.7 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Zac Ervin: 7.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (43-for-127)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.