The No. 4 seed UMKC Kangaroos (19-11, 12-6 Summit) and the No. 5 seed South Dakota Coyotes (18-11, 11-7 Summit) square off in the Summit Tournament Sunday at Denny Sanford Premier Center, starting at 7:00 PM. UMKC is favored by 1 point. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UMKC vs. South Dakota Predictions
UMKC vs. South Dakota Betting Odds
UMKC vs. South Dakota Last 10 Games
- UMKC is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- UMKC’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Kangaroos games averaged 143.4 total points, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Kangaroos have a points-per-game average 4.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- South Dakota is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- South Dakota’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 145.6 total points, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Coyotes have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their 75.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
UMKC vs. South Dakota Betting Trends
- UMKC has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-13-0).
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Kangaroos went 7-5 against the spread.
- This season, UMKC’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances.
- The Kangaroos score only 4.2 more points per game (75) than the Coyotes allow (70.8).
- UMKC is 12-3 against the spread and 16-3 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- South Dakota has put together a 15-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes have an ATS record of 6-8 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- South Dakota’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Coyotes average 8.7 more points per game (75.7) than the Kangaroos give up (67).
- When it scores more than 67 points, South Dakota is 15-5 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
UMKC vs. South Dakota Over/Under Trends
- UMKC and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s over/under of 137.5 points 14 times this season.
- This season, 21 of South Dakota’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 137.5 is 13.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Kangaroos (75 points per game) and the Coyotes (75.7 points per game).
- The 137.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.3 more than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Kangaroos games is 136.7 points, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Coyotes’ games have a total points bet of 142.9 points this season, 5.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.5 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
- Evan Gilyard: 16.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (70-for-165)
- Arkel Lamar: 13.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.5 PTS, 44 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (51-for-121)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.8 PTS, 57.6 FG%
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (52-for-134)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 15 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (54-for-135)
- Tasos Kamateros: 11.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (53-for-137)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 56.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Xavier Fuller: 10.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.