The No. 3 seed Santa Clara Broncos (20-10, 10-5 WCC) are favored by 8.5 points in their WCC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Portland Pilots (18-13, 7-7 WCC) on Sunday at Orleans Arena, starting at 12:30 AM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Predictions
Santa Clara vs. Portland Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-8.5||151.5 points|
Santa Clara vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- Santa Clara covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Santa Clara’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 148.8 total points, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Broncos have a points-per-game average 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Pilots’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 8.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pilots’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 75.8, 1.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Santa Clara has covered the spread 18 times this season (18-11-1).
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, Santa Clara’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Broncos score 6.5 more points per game (77.9) than the Pilots give up (71.4).
- Santa Clara has a 14-6-1 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when putting up more than 71.4 points.
- Portland has put together an 18-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Pilots have gone 6-4-1 against the spread.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Pilots put up only 1.8 more points per game (74.1) than the Broncos give up (72.3).
- When it scores more than 72.3 points, Portland is 7-6 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- This season, Santa Clara games have hit the over on this game’s 151.5-point over/under 13 times.
- This season, nine games Portland played finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152 points per game, 0.5 points more than the over/under of 151.5 for this contest.
- The 143.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 151.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Broncos games is 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.4 points more than the average over/under in Pilots’ games this season (144.1 points).
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
- Keshawn Justice: 13 PTS, 7 REB, 42.7 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (69-for-163)
- Josip Vrankic: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Parker Braun: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- PJ Pipes: 12.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (47-for-127)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 14.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (50-for-144)
- Moses Wood: 14.6 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (65-for-140)
- Chris Austin: 13.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (42-for-134)
- Chika Nduka: 7.8 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Michael Meadows: 10.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.