The No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (19-9, 12-7 Big Ten) are at home in Big Ten play against the Michigan Wolverines (16-13, 10-9 Big Ten) on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at 12:30 PM ET. The Buckeyes are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.
Ohio State vs. Michigan Predictions
Ohio State vs. Michigan Betting Odds
|Ohio State||-4||144 points|
Ohio State vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Ohio State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Ohio State’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Buckeyes games averaged 2.4 fewer points (141.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Buckeyes have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Michigan has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Wolverines’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their 73.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Ohio State vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Ohio State has put together a record of 16-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes have an ATS record of 11-7 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of Ohio State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 74.2 points per game the Buckeyes record are only 4.4 more points than the Wolverines allow (69.8).
- Ohio State is 15-4 against the spread and 16-2 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Michigan is 12-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This year, Michigan’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 28 chances.
- The Wolverines average five more points per game (73.1) than the Buckeyes allow (68.1).
- Michigan has put together a 12-6 ATS record and a 14-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
Ohio State vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Ohio State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Michigan played finished with a combined score higher than 144 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.3 points per game, 3.3 points more than the over/under of 144 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.9 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buckeyes have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.4 points more than the average over/under in Wolverines’ games this season (140.6 points).
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 19.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2.5 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 38 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Malaki Branham: 13.1 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (33-for-76)
- Jamari Wheeler: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.6 FG%, 39 3PT% (32-for-82)
- Zed Key: 8.3 PTS, 56.9 FG%
- Kyle Young: 8.2 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- DeVante Jones: 10.1 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Eli Brooks: 12.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Caleb: 10.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (53-for-142)
- Moussa Diabate: 9 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.