The No. 3 seed New Hampshire Wildcats (15-12, 10-8 America East) are favored by 7.5 points in the America East Tournament against the No. 6 seed Binghamton Bearcats (11-16, 8-10 America East) on Sunday at Lundholm Gymnasium, starting at 1:00 PM.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Predictions
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-7.5||129.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Last 10 Games
- New Hampshire is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- New Hampshire and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 132.5 total points, three more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Binghamton is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Binghamton games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Bearcats games averaged 7.1 more points (136.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bearcats have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- New Hampshire has registered a 12-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of New Hampshire’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The 68.7 points per game the Wildcats record are only 0.6 more points than the Bearcats allow (68.1).
- New Hampshire is 5-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Binghamton has covered the spread 11 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Bearcats have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 10 of Binghamton’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Bearcats’ 68.4 points per game are just 3.7 more points than the 64.7 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 64.7 points, Binghamton is 8-6 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- New Hampshire and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (129.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 18 games Binghamton played finished with a combined score over 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.1 points per game, 7.6 points more than the over/under of 129.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.3 fewer points than the 132.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 132.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bearcats’ games have a total points bet of 136.8 points this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (53-for-127)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (34-for-110)
- Nick Johnson: 8.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Marco Foster: 8.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 43 3PT% (55-for-128)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 12.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Christian Hinckson: 7.9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- John McGriff: 11.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Tyler Bertram: 9 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (55-for-145)
- George Tinsley: 4.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.